Excellence by Sea
- Person 12 years and up
- Child 4 to 11 years old
Glide along Antigua’s stunning coastlines
Glide along Antigua’s stunning coastlines on a power catamaran as you make your way to some of island’s natural hot spots, Listen to the rhythmic sounds of reggae and calypso as you cruise by natural sights such as the Bird Island and Devil’s Bridge. Next you’ll visit Green Island where you can relax on the beach, snorkel the nearby reef or swim in the warm waters of the Caribbean Sea. During this time the crew will prepare a delicious lunch on-board the catamaran for you to enjoy. Afterwards you’ll cruise pass the Pillars of Hercules , then to English Harbour to see and learn about this historic site. On the final stretch, journey along Antigua’s west coast where virgin white-sand beaches and pristine bays can still be found.
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age restrictions may apply, minimum 5 years old.
- Circumnavigate the beautiful island of Antigua
- Explore iconic sites and landmarks
- Snorkel one of the island’s best reefs
- Enjoy a delicious lunch on-board the catamaran
- Cruise passes by historic English Harbour