Antigua has some of the most exquisite beaches in the entire Caribbean, and the Dickenson Bay is one of Antigua’s very best!
- Per Person 12 years and up
- Children 4 to 11 years old
A Scenic Excursion in St. John’s, Antigua
Starting from St. John’s, this coach drive takes you through the quaint villages of Freeman’s and Liberta and stops at Shirley’s Heights and Nelson’s Dockyard in English Harbour.
The tour continues to one of the island’s fine sandy beaches, where you can unwind to your heart’s content in the serene waters of the Caribbean Sea.
We pick you up at the cruise terminal or your hotel’s reception!
- Tour departs cruise terminal/hotel at 9:00 am
- Arrives at English Harbour at 10:00 am
- 15-minute photo stop at Fort Block House and Shirley’s Heights
- 45-minute guided tour at Nelson’s Dockyard
- Arrives at the beach at 11:45 am
- Departs beach at 1:15 pm
- Arrives at cruise terminal/hotel at 2:00 pm
- English Harbour
- Shirley’s Heights
- Nelson’s Dockyard
- Bottled water
Note: All processing currency will be in Euros. USD prices are subject to change as exchange rates fluctuate.