Starting from St. John’s, explore the quaint villages of Freeman’s and Liberta, Shirley’s Heights, Nelson’s Dockyard in English Harbour, and one of the island’s fine sandy beaches.
- Per Person from 5 years old
Discover One of Antigua’s Best Beaches
Antigua has some of the most exquisite beaches in the entire Caribbean, and the Dickenson Bay is one of Antigua’s very best!
Our Antigua beach break is a great option for families and friends who wish to get away from the crowds in town and visit one of the best beaches on Antigua. Relax on the beautiful white sand beach while listening to local island music or lounge in the shallow Caribbean water while sipping tropical cocktails.
We offer freshwater showers, restrooms, restaurant, bar, and music. Lunch is available at the restaurant/bar for an additional cost. Lunch items include a delicious variety of local meals, salads, fish, and burger combinations.
We pick you up at the cruise terminal or your hotel’s reception!
- Tour departs cruise terminal/hotel at 10:00 am
- Photo stop from Mount St. John’s Complex
- Arrives at beach at 10:30 am
- Departs beach at 1:45 pm
- Arrives at cruise terminal/hotel at approximately 2:00 pm
- Approximately four hours of beach break
- Round-trip transfer from the cruise ship dock
- Beach chair for each adult reserved
- Cocktail/fruit punch for each adult reserved
- Fruit punch for each child reserved
- Access to freshwater showers and restrooms
- Lunch available for an additional cost
Note: All processing currency will be in Euros. USD prices are subject to change as exchange rates fluctuate.