A drive through the middle of the island through country villages of Swetes and Buckleys, takes you inland to the Antigua Rainforest Canopy, situated in the heart of rain forest. For those less inclined to going along with an island tour but would rather seek a more thrilling adventure there is little that compares to zipping along 300 ft. lengths of cable at heights ranging from 30 ft. to 100 ft.
Enjoy a bird eye view of the rainforest as you glide over tree tops. Reawaken your sense of adventure with this breathtaking ride, then return to the start up point where you’ll join us for a ride en route to one of Antigua’s best beaches...
- Participants must be a maximum weight 235 lbs; minimum height 4 feet.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, persons with a history of heart conditions, seizures, back, knee or shoulder problems or other pre-existing health problems.
- Participants should not wear strapless shoes or strapless sandals and ladies should wear shorts or long pants. A change of shirt is recommended.
- Zip Line & Beach combo tour Itinerary:
- Pick up at hotel or cruise ship dock 9:15
- Antigua Rain Forest Canopy Tour – 9:45-11:30
- Beach -- 12:15-13:45
- Return to hotel/cruise ship (approx.) 14:00